Skip to main content

One Step Closer

    UGH! THE DREARY

     Today I realized that I have a lot of potential right now. I have officially ended this semester of college and have decided to take the next semester off. I just have a lot on my plate right now even without school. My boyfriend is attempting to start his first tow truck company. WOAH!!! That's a big order in itself. He has so much that he needs to get done before we can even get the company officially up and running. For instance, we still have to get an office which by the way, we cannot get the repair plates if there is no office established. Which means he cannot legally tow anyone's car for money. 

    GREAT NEWS!

        I decided to give my boyfriend a hand in trying to figure some of this tow truck business out. We figured out that he does NOT need a stupid PUC number in order to get the repair towing plates. YAY! That is one more item crossed off of the list. Now several more things to go, Ha Ha Ha! I love when I get to do useful things like helping my boyfriend with some task he's trying to complete and is having a hard time until I swoop in. Just Kidding! But seriously though. This is so wonderful. Now we just need to get the DOT number for the repair towing plates and we will be on our way to making money with our new "truck, truck"


Comments