Skip to main content

My First Time Buying Sex Toys: What I Thought, What I Found, and What I Got

 Sex toys are such a hot topic nowadays. They’re everywhere and constantly being marketed to us. But what happens when you finally decide to buy some sex toys? Do you know what you’re looking for? How much should you spend? What should you buy? We’ve all been there. We’ve all had a first time buying sex toys moment. But what did we really buy? What did we like? What did we find? What did we want to buy again? We want to share our first time buying sex toys experience with you.

1. My first experience buying sex toys

When I first started thinking about buying sex toys, it was all about the sex. I wanted to be able to have sex with my partner in different ways. I wanted to explore new ways of sexual pleasure. I also wanted to be able to bring a new level of intimacy to my relationship. So I decided to buy sex toys. I’ll be completely honest, I had a lot of fun my first time purchasing toys and still look forward to it today. I have a few toys that we still use. On the plus side, I have been able to explore new things in the bedroom. However, I did not get the response from the sex toys that I was hoping for. I thought that I was going to get a product that was going to enhance my sex life and make it more pleasurable. I was really surprised when I didn’t get the loud claps of thunder and waves of erotic stimulation that I have never felt before.

2. What I thought I found

I had never had sex toys before, so I was excited to go shopping for the first time. I did a lot of research and found a website that had a lot of reviews but even then it gets a little tricky because everyone’s body’s are different and who knows if the person writing the review knows their own body. I was able to find a vibrator that was perfect for me and my partner. It was a little bit expensive, so I thought it must be worth it. I went ahead and bought it. When I tried it out, I was not happy with the way it felt. It was awkward at first and I felt like my body wasn’t designed right to handle the toy in hand. But as time went on, I slowly gave myself a chance to touch and feel where the “Ooo’s and Aaahh’s” came from from. Now I don’t struggle too much chasing that BIG O! Remember, you don’t always get it on the first try or buy. Sometimes the vibrations are not strong enough or they are way too strong. Some may even be easier to use with a partner.

3. I was so excited to buy my first sex toy, but what I found was a little disappointing but also very enlightening. I thought that adding toys in the bedroom would be so much more rewarding than the impression I got my first time using toys. I was completely wrong. I always wind up down several rabbit holes searching around for new toys to try. I have been able to find some good ones on a low budget, too. I am a lot less embarrassed about buying sex toys and more worried about people’s reactions returning them. I found the key to sex toys and achieving that BIG O is learning your body.

4. What I got

When I bought my first sex toy, I was so excited to try it out! I went to the store and picked out a vibrator and a vibrating cock ring. When I got home, my partner and I were eager to try out our new items. The vibrator was a little hard to use. Who knew there were dimensions to these kinds of things, let me tell you. Dimension matter! The vibrating cock ring was a little harder to get into. The first time we used it, the cock ring didn’t want to slide onto my partner. Who would’ve thought that you had to be hard before using those things? As if everything just slide right into place, we were so turned on and satisfied by the end of the experience. I am so happy that I got my first sex toy!

Comments